Thursday 1 September 2011

Fashion Shoot Autumn/Winter 2011



Wow, what a day yesterday. Much juggling of dates to unite 7 busy women to coordinate this season's photoshoot which ended in the most amazing shots and a day full of fun and laughs. Last week I went over to the Abbey here in Lagrasse with Kate McLean, Graphic Designer/Photographer extraodinaire, to help me choose a location. We fell in love with the little cloister and monks dormitory and Perrine, the abbey guide, was immensely helpful in helping me get the necessary permission from the powers that be. Once the location was found my stress levels descended to 'manageable' and my brain shifted into organisational mode and everything fell into place. I was SO much more organised this time than for summer 2011 (my first real photoshoot). I had the wonderful Caroline Janzen-Quigley as dresser and chief assistant which freed me up to be out with the photographers Seren & Dawn Stoloff. Heidi Komarek-Freysinet was super model and make up artist, with the very talented Myriam Favorito doing hair. And not forgetting my two other models Fronza Woods, bringing a serene and regal look to the clothes and Joelle Chauvet-Smart, my daughter, whose youth and just 'being'-ness gave the clothes yet another personality.

The professional shots are for another time, but here are some of my snaps through the day.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.